1. music score: 21
2. programming score: 19
3. movies score: 17
4. perl score: 16
5. cats score: 16
6. photography score: 14
7. c++ score: 13
8. books score: 13
9. women score: 13
10. love score: 11
11. c score: 11
12. writing score: 11
13. anime score: 11
14. geeks score: 11
15. debian score: 10
16. psychology score: 10
17. reading score: 10
18. freebsd score: 10
19. literature score: 10
20. html score: 9
coded by ixwin
Find out more
Some of these things I may well be interested in, but am I interested enough to bother putting them on my list?
- Actually, I have several forms of (classical) music already listed.
- Programming - fair enough.
- I have been known to go to movies - only reasonably popularist ones, though - but I wouldn't say it's a particular interest of mine.
- I can hack a perl script as well as the next man, but I only do it when it's warranted.
- Nope, sorry. It's not that I object to cats, and I generally say hello to those I meet while visiting their
ownershuman acquaintances, but I am not a "pet" person generally (and I'm also mildly allergic).
- I own an SLR camera - with lenses and everything. I haven't used it since… oh, not long after acquiring a digital camera (which was pretty good for its time, but it's over five years old now - golly!). When I was small I owned a photography kit from Sinclair Radionics (and that tells you how long ago it was) - which was quite fun (it came with positive photographic paper - no idea how that works - and the dinky black-and-white pictures were developed by injecting developing fluid into the camera, the base of which doubled as a developing tray). These days I wouldn't go out of my way to take a photograph.
- C++ - gack, spit! Wouldn't touch with a bargepole!
- It's not that I don't like books - I just spend too long on Livejournal to have time to read any.
- In my role as a married man, I am interested in woman, singular. ;-)
- Love - sure, but what a nebulous concept, and not one that I'm likely to bother writing in my LJ interest list.
- C - well, OK.
- I have no imagination! I write boring Livejournal posts, news articles and technical documentation; I don't think you're likely to find my name on the cover of any novel.
- Anime - bo-ring!
- Hmmm. I suppose, being a computery person, that the people I meet are more likely than average to be geeks, and there's nothing wrong with that. This however does not mean that it is my life's ambition to seek out geeks…
- For systems I run, I am sticking with the Red Hat derivatives for now. I don't rule out installing Debian on a test machine for experimental purposes at some point.
- Nah. The closest I come to psychology is doing silly memes (and watching Big Brother).
- Reading - see "books".
- FreeBSD - see "Debian". (I did once get round to installing FreeBSD on a test machine for experimental purposes, but didn't actually get round to booting it up again after that.)
- I got my worst mark at `O'-level (namely a C) in English Literature.
- Just because I write web pages and journal posts in HTML doesn't mean it counts as a particular interest of mine.